For special offers on our Longspan range please see our offers page.
An efficient, hardwearing storage system for use in shops,
offices, schools, hospitals, museums and warehouses where
wide unrestricted shelving bays are required.
- Heavy-duty shelving system For handloading
and with widespans
- Easily assembled and adjustable.
Pre-fabricated frames and beams simply clip together
- Frames. Open, Steel Clad or Mesh
- Beams. Choice of 5 different beams
from medium to extra heavy duty
- Decking. Choice of steel panels
or chipboard shelves to suit different loading criteria
- Length of Beams From 1050mm to 3000mm
- Height From 1200mm to 3900mm and
widths from 450mm to 1200mm
- Colour: Graphite Grey uprights,
Light Grey Beams
- Accessories Available
All purpose fully adjustable steel shelving system, for use
in offices, factories, hospitals, warehouses. Ideal for small
parts storage from single bays to 2 tier installations.
- Easily assembled and adjustable.
Shelves are supported by locking clips which are simply
slotted into the upright frame.
- Frames. Open, Cross braced, Perforated
Clad, Solid Clad.
- Three Duties. Frames come in standard,
heavy and extra heavy to suit a wide range of loading requirements.
Shelves are also available in three duties and can be pierced
for dividers or plain.
- Height. From 1200mm to 3600mm with
widths from 300mm to 900mm
- Shelves. From 300mm to 900mm deep
and from 900mm to 1200mm wide.
- Accessories. Rear Cladding, Dividers,
Bin Fronts, Drawer units, doors and garment hanging rails.
- Colour: Graphite Grey as standard.
Optional colours available.
Durable and economical nut and bolt steel shelving system
for use in all environments particularly Industrial environments,
government departments and for archive storage. A very popular
and inexpensive system.
- Construction. Bolted or intermediate
shelves on clips
- Heavy duty loading. Typically 375lbs
per shelf, 11000lbs per bay. The system can also be reinforced
to accept more.
- Uprights. Medium and heavy duty
available as standard. Variety of heights with splicing
plates available for increased height.
- Shelves. Two duties and a wide range
of sizes. Open braced or with corner plates, side and back
- Accessories. Plinths, drawer units,
dividers, bin fronts, back cladding etc.
- Colour: Graphite Grey
Strong, economical and with no sharp edges, rolled edge shelving
ideal for all commercial and light industrial applications.
Particularly good for filing and archive environments.
- Construction. Bolted or Clipped
Full solid sides with a rolled safe front edge.
- Backs Clad or open construction
- Heights: 39"/51"/75"/87"/99"
- Depths: 8"/12"/15"/18"/24"
- Widths: 25"/30"/36"/1m/42"/48"
- Accessories Plinths, Lateral filing
rails, dividers, bin fronts, drawer units.
- Mobile. Can be mounted on mobile
- Colour: Dove Grey or Light Grey.
High density and secure storage system utilising a single
access aisle only. Particularly useful where space is at a
premium, mobile shelving when compared to static shelving
can release up to 40% of available floor space. All commercial
environments, hospitals, archive storage, libraries, museums,
- Choose from a variety of shelving
- Three track options. Low profile,
surface profile or infill floor track.
- Choice of operation. Manually hand
pull systems through to electrically assisted systems.
- Decorative end Panels. Variety of
colours and styles including wood, steel, MDF and melamine
to complement decor.
- Side to Side mobile Also available
to use in small restricted areas such as alcoves.
Small Parts Storage
Plastic containers are available in a choice of sizes and
colours. Containers are durable, non-toxic, suitable for foodstuffs
and are impervious to industrial solvents.